This week has seen the lid lifted on the LEGO® VIDIYO theme. This new product line has been created in partnership with Universal Music Group. Although it’s clearly aimed at the TikTok generation, with a music-filled companion app, the Minifigures provide an interesting spread of new elements. This week has also seen the brief availability of the Porsche GWP, I say brief, as it was sold out in minutes, even before the promotion officially began in the UK. Rightly so this has caused a great deal of anger with LEGO fans, who saw the GWP in the basket upon ordering the new Porsche set, only to learn it had been removed without any communication from the LEGO Group. Elsewhere, I’ve begun reviewing the new LEGO Monkie Kid range, with plenty more reviews of these interesting new sets over the coming days.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Star Wars New Character Packs Spotlight 3 - Andor & The Book of Boba Fett https://t.co/4kDYLvVJDA
about 1 hour ago
- Santa's Workshop GWP Available Across December https://t.co/2ChMLmonGv
about 5 hours ago
- 71411: The Mighty Bowser Super Mario #LEGO Set Review #SuperMarioBrosMovie https://t.co/9LR0Vo7ovH
about 18 hours ago
- LEGO Eiffel Tower GWP Offer Extended https://t.co/ynBe0OrqBY
about 1 day ago
- LEGO Fun & Funky VIP Add-on Pack Returns https://t.co/JFHBjaxIeM
about 1 day ago