This weekend the London Game Fest takes over Trafalgar Square and LEGO® will be joining in the gaming fun by bringing along the huge Overwatch D. Va Big Build. The 9ft tall model is based on one of the new LEGO Overwatch sets D.Va. The giant LEGO model of Overwatch’s iconic mech pilot and her mech suit MEKA, will be on-site Saturday April 13th. At over 9ft tall, together D.Va and MEKA weighs around a whopping 570kg. It took LEGO Master Model Builders 731 hours to create and contains 145,276 LEGO elements. The build made its debut in Anaheim during BlizzCon, earlier this year. See it being created in the video below and check out in person tomorrow. The new range of LEGO Overwatch sets are available now.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Disney Series 2 Minifigures On Sale At Argos https://t.co/6MhmT37dwi
about 2 hours ago
- Who's excited for the new LEGO Toy Story 4 sets?
about 5 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap April 15th - 21st https://t.co/Od2NoIV90m
about 8 hours ago
- New LEGO NINJAGO Visual Dictionary Minifigure Revealed https://t.co/3gp9NXmGpb
about 12 hours ago
- 10766: Woody & RC Toy Story 4 Set Review https://t.co/w6zacJeXVt
about 17 hours ago