Cast your minds back to 2014 and the release of The LEGO® Movie. Back then Warner Bros. joined forces with ITV for a very special LEGO ad break, in which all commercials were recreated with LEGO bricks. With the release of The LEGO Movie 2, Warner Media has once again partnered ITV to create another unique ad break to promote The LEGO Movie 2 during this Saturday’s edition of The Voice. The ad break will feature Emmet, voiced by Chris Pratt, along with his best friend Planty, telling viewers from the stage of the talent show, about how awesome it would be to have his own ad break, before introducing us to the break itself. This special LEGO ad break will features adverts for a number of official advertising partners including DFS, McDonald’s and LEGO. This follows a more recent partnership with the broadcaster, in which special LEGO ads were created to promote LEGO Harry Potter. This is ad break from 2014, and don’t forget to tune into ITV this Saturday to see the new version.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Fun new @HallmarkUK LEGO greetings cards now in @sainsburys check them one out!
about 2 hours ago
- Free LEGO Movie 2 Videogame DLC Now Available https://t.co/a9tlgaalkk
about 4 hours ago
- The new LEGO NINJAGO sets look incredible! Hats off to the LEGO Design Team, who continue to push the creative boun… https://t.co/cYHjG9x8XS
about 5 hours ago
- Free LEGO Marvel Art Prints Collection Now Available https://t.co/TVz8v5PFqh
about 5 hours ago
- LEGO Toy Story 4 Sets Now Available At John Lewis https://t.co/Cu8eyMxX2u
about 6 hours ago