Shopping trips certainly throw up some intersting fodder for articles here on BricksFanz. Whilst Christmas shopping, far across the carpark I noticed what seem to be a LEGO® Minifigure in the window of DFS. Upon closer inspection, there was indeed a minifigure in the window of UK sofa sellers DFS, in fact the entire main cast of The LEGO Movie 2 was dotted around the store. It appears DFS has joined forces with Warner Media as a advertising partner for the upcoming LEGO sequel. Expect the TV ad below to appear on TV in the next few days. Until then check it out now. Plus there is a chance to win a trip to Warner Bros. Studio in LA.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Calling All LEGO Train Fans - Introducing The Brick Train Awards https://t.co/54BgcoWJ3f
about 32 mins ago
- LEGOLAND Windsor Share Reopening Plans https://t.co/1pAMJh96x4
about 3 hours ago
- New LEGO Star Wars Christmas Book Revelaed https://t.co/uOKbF8aBgc
about 21 hours ago
- VIP Rewards – Win A Deadpool Duck Minifigure https://t.co/TGJFUZy2ye
about 1 day ago
- LEGO Iron Man Helmet Gets A Release Date or should that be dates https://t.co/p0aE9YtEtY
about 2 days ago