Shopping trips certainly throw up some intersting fodder for articles here on BricksFanz. Whilst Christmas shopping, far across the carpark I noticed what seem to be a LEGO® Minifigure in the window of DFS. Upon closer inspection, there was indeed a minifigure in the window of UK sofa sellers DFS, in fact the entire main cast of The LEGO Movie 2 was dotted around the store. It appears DFS has joined forces with Warner Media as a advertising partner for the upcoming LEGO sequel. Expect the TV ad below to appear on TV in the next few days. Until then check it out now. Plus there is a chance to win a trip to Warner Bros. Studio in LA.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Toy Fair Season Begins Tomorrow In London https://t.co/Hn6HTn4sUq
about 11 hours ago
- LEGO Star Wars Visual Dictionary New Edition Preview https://t.co/6iVR1Ed0Jo
about 13 hours ago
- A blast from the past is back! LEGO Fabuland Returns For The LEGO Movie 2 https://t.co/gwGc5p17YH
about 23 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap Jan 14th -20th https://t.co/Fwf1OmYdkX
about 1 day ago
- Welcome To Apocalypseburg #TheLEGOMovie2 Set Review https://t.co/VRZ6C5c94I
about 1 day ago