Celebrate seeing in the New Year with a LEGO® twist at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this weekend. On Sunday the park will play host to a very special kids friendly New Year’s Eve celebration. Watch the famous LEGOLAND firework display on New Year’s Eve, then get ready to welcome in the new year at a kid friendly time. Then after a night’s stay in one of the LEGOLAND Hotel’s themed rooms, enjoy a breakfast with some of your favourite LEGO characters. To learn more and book your New Year’s stay at the park, visit the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Website.
This New Year’s Eve, wind the clocks forward to Kid Standard Time (KST) and ring in the start of 2018 with a family overnight stay at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel. Celebrate in true LEGO® style with a spectacular fireworks display at 9.30pm (GMT) with the hotel clocks changing to ‘midnight KST’ for little sleepy ones to be able to enjoy all the fun of the run up to midnight but with a sensible bedtime.
After the countdown, watch the skies light up with your special 3D ‘brick’ glasses which will reveal thousands of dazzling LEGO bricks during the fireworks display. Your evening also includes entertainment, a buffet dinner at BRICKS Family Restaurant and a complimentary glass of fizz for adults and a special ‘mocktail’ for kids to toast the New Year at KST ‘midnight’.
All of this, plus so much more to explore at our incredible hotel will make this a New Year’s Eve to remember! From just £490 for a family of four your short break will include:
- 1 night’s stay in a LEGO themed family room
- A spectacular fireworks display
- 3D Glasses which reveal LEGO bricks during the fireworks display
- Countdown to KST midnight with complimentary toasting drink
- Buffet evening meal at BRICKS Family restaurant
- Evening entertainment including interactive games and character meet and greets
- New Year’s Day LEGOLAND Character Breakfast
- Splash and play in the indoor LEGO pirate themed water play area and swimming pool