Tonight will see the LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Series Millennium Falcon become available for LEGO VIP members and you can be amongst the first people* to own the biggest LEGO ever made by heading down to the LEGO Store in Leicester Square for a very special midnight launch event. The store will open its doors for an hour this evening at 23:59 with the first 100 lucky VIP members also getting a Black VIP card. If your planning on heading to the store later tonight here are a few details are details that may be of use, and why not dress up to really get into the spirit of the event.
- Store will be opened by LEGO MASTERS presenter Melvin Odoom at 23:59 and will remain open until 1am
- UCS Millennium Falcon will only be available to VIP members, so if you haven’t already sign up here.
- First 100 VIP members to purchase the UCS Millennium Falcon will get a special Black VIP Card (please note this may be sent at a later date)
- Members of the LEGO Design including Jens Kronvold Frederiksen (Director of LEGO Star Wars Design) and Michael Lee Stockwell (Designer Manager on LEGO Star Wars) will be on hand to sign the set.
- Stock details can be found on the LEGO Facebook page
- Visitors can win LEGO prizes by taking part in a scratchcard raffle
Important points to note:
* 75192 LEGO Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon is available to LEGO VIP members only for the period 14th – 30th of September. You may sign up to the programme prior or during the event, sign up to programme is free of charge. Offer is valid whilst stock lasts
** LEGO VIP – is official LEGO loyalty programme here.