This Friday the LEGO® Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Series AT-AT launches and to celebrate it’s getting a special midnight launch event at the Leicester Square LEGO Store. There will also be a special guest in attendance as the ever-charming Anthony Daniels will be on hand to remain all those at the event that he’s been in the most Star Wars films. From tomorrow morning, you’ll be able to pick up a wristband from the Leicester Square store, which will allow you to attend the midnight opening. There will only be 200 wristbands available and everyone who has one will be able to purchase the UCS AT-AT plus they will also get a special gift, which I assume will be different to the free Lightsaber GWP. There will be midnight openings in other countries as well, which you can learn more about here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- NINJAGO Garmadon Fan-voted Cover Now Available https://t.co/eTGF6vlxXq
about 6 hours ago
- Pre-order The LEGO Star Wars Helmet Sets Plus Boushh Helmet Revealed https://t.co/UkDRySiu7d
about 8 hours ago
- Two New LEGO Star Wars Helmets Officially Revealed #RLFM #Review #LEGO75349 #LEGO75350 https://t.co/eLdY1ZZcCV
about 8 hours ago
- LEGO City 2023 Set Reviews Round-up https://t.co/MZPsIqdsLE
about 11 hours ago
- 21338: A-Frame Cabin LEGO Ideas Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO21338 https://t.co/Ymy6QzTh8I
about 1 day ago