To celebrate the release of the newly revealed LEGO® Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series AT-AT set, selected LEGO stores across the UK and Europe will be hosting exclusive midnight opening events. This will give eager LEGO fans the opportunity to be the first to purchase the new set. Selected stores in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands and the Nordics will open their doors at 00:01 to 02:00 on the morning of Friday 26th November, allowing a limited number of fans to make their purchase. Fans will also receive a special midnight opening gift, plus they browse the store and make other purchases. Detail which stores will be opening for the launch can be found here.
- UK / Leicester Square, London – https://www.lego.com/en-gb/stores/store/london-leicester-square
- NL/ Amsterdam – https://www.lego.com/nl-nl/stores/store/amsterdam
- DK/ Copenhagen – https://www.lego.com/da-dk/stores/store/copenhagen
- SK/ Westfield Mall of Scandinavia, Stockholm – https://www.lego.com/sv-se/stores/store/stockholm
- FR / Les Halles, Paris – https://www.lego.com/fr-fr/stores/store/paris-les-halles
- DE / Berlin – https://www.lego.com/de-de/stores/store/berlin
- IT / Milan San Babila (LCS) – https://www.lego.com/it-it/stores/store/san-babila