Get ready to have a eggs-cellent time at LEGOLAND® Windsor this Easter, with a very special egg hunt in Miniland. Visitors to the park between March 30th to April 2nd will be able to venture into Miniland to track the all the LEGO® Easter eggs hidden among the brick-built building and landmarks, that includes all the new additions to Miniland, opening in just a few weeks time. Flex your building muscles and help construct an Easter themed mosaic, plus enjoy the rest of the park and new for 2018 additions including the interactive LEGO Reef and new animated LEGO NINJAGO 4D adventure. We’ll be bringing you an in-depth look at the parks new features in a few weeks time.
PLENTY TO EGGS-PLORE AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT THIS EASTER
New Easter themed LEGO® builds, miniature egg hunt, live shows, and more
From 30 March to 2 April 2018 guests at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort can enjoy a fun-filled day of Easter activities, including Easter themed LEGO mosaic builds and, new for 2018, a miniature LEGO egg hunt around the world-famous Miniland, with brand new additions from the USA, China, India, Russia, and Australia.
Little ones can transform into Easter bunnies with their own free LEGOLAND Easter bunny ears on arrival, before venturing into Miniland for our unique egg hunt. Search high and low for LEGO Easter eggs hidden among models of iconic world famous landmarks, made entirely of LEGO bricks, and look out for those hiding alongside exciting new additions from across the world, including the Taj Mahal, Statue of Liberty, and the Sydney Opera House.
Join your favourite LEGOLAND friend, Ollie the Dragon, for his special Easter Welcome Show, before heading over to the Miniland lawn where he’ll be on hand to meet and greet guests. Junior builders can show off their building skills and construct their very own LEGO Easter themed mosaic to put on display for all to see, or get creative with Ollie’s Easter colouring, before heading out into the resort to take part in a Scavenger Hunt.
Also new for 2018 is the LEGO Reef, a digital LEGO aquarium where little divers can let their imaginations take over. Using touchscreen technology, guests can create their very own virtual LEGO fish before casting it off into the ocean and watching it swim through the interactive floor-to-ceiling coral reef. Plus, exclusive to LEGOLAND, the arrival of an exciting new 12 minute, 4D film ‘LEGO® NINJAGO® – Master of the 4th Dimension’, in the popular LEGO 4D Movie Theatre, complete with 4D effects including water, wind, fire and snow.
With so much to see and do, guests can extend their Easter visit and book a short break at one of the two fully LEGO themed Hotels, situated right in the heart of the Resort. Choose from brand new LEGO NINJAGO themed rooms complete with 10 new LEGO models, including a magical hatching dragon made up of 2,852 LEGO bricks, or sleepover in a much loved Pirates, LEGO Friends, Kingdom, or Adventure themed room. Alternatively, stay at the new LEGOLAND Castle Hotel in a Wizard or Knight’s themed bedroom. Hotel guests can enjoy access to three LEGO themed restaurants, a LEGO Pirate themed pool, LEGO Lounge with Movie Den and LEGO brick pits, and a jam-packed evening of entertainment.
With over 55 rides, shows, and attractions, there’s something for all the family to enjoy at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort this Easter. Check www.legoland.co.uk for full details.
Park ticket prices/opening
- Easter activities run 30 March – 2 April 2018 (all activities included in the entry price)
- Park open from 9 March until 1 November 2018 (closed on selected midweek days in March, April, May, September, October)
- Tickets from £47 when booked online at least 7 days in advance for selected dates in the Easter holidays.
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets or call 0845 373 2640.
- Themed family rooms (2 adults / 2 children) available during Easter holidays (30 March – 15 April) from £124ppn at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel, and from £144ppn at the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. Prices based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing, and are correct at time of release.
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days, plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/hotel/shortbreak/
– ENDS –