The LEGO Group have teamed up with artist Yinka Ilori to create the LEGO® Launderette of Dreams. The creative play space installation is inspired by childhood memories of visiting a local launderette in the East End of London. It’s a similar installation to the House of DOTS from a couple of years ago. The artist has worked with kids from his old primary school, St Jude & St Paul’s C of E in Dalston to create ideas for the project. The LEGO Launderette of Dream will be open between October 28th – November 6th and can be found at 133-135 Bethnal Green Road. Book tickets to the event here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Group Launches Play Unstoppable Ahead of Women's World Cup https://t.co/uRBf57iPWw
about 9 hours ago
- 43221: 100 Years of Disney Animation Icons Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO43221 #Disney100 https://t.co/HyXCNJwFrj
about 12 hours ago
- 10323: PAC-MAN Arcade Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO10323 https://t.co/8LibmvJuWl
about 1 day ago
- Grab some coins and get ready for a closer look at the new LEGO PAC-MAN Arcade set #RLFM #Review #LEGO10323
about 1 day ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap May 22nd - 28th https://t.co/O5bRUfUZC2
about 2 days ago
25th October 2021
What time is the event please ? For the Lego laundrette of dreams
26th October 2021
Details can be found here
1st November 2021
I have just seen this event and it looks unbelievable, I would love my son to go he is mad about Lego but the event is sold out for the last week, is anybody not using their tickets? We would be eternally grateful Jacks!