From June 27th, there will be a special LEGO® Pop-up area at the National History Museum in London. To celebrate 90 Years 0f Play, you’ll be able to take part in fun activities, grab some unique LEGO photo opportunities and get some amazing gifts. The central London museum has partnered with the LEGO Group for a number of activities before and this continues that as well as offering a unique way to mark the LEGO Group’s 90th Anniversary. The LEGO Pop-up will be available at the Natural History Museum from Monday.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap March 20th – 26th https://t.co/M2oJDeLEzd
about 10 hours ago
- LEGO Friends The Next Chapter Episode 1 https://t.co/BNg7cu8nbb
about 13 hours ago
- Free LEGO Easter Event At The Entertainer https://t.co/81Xev1CoYD
about 18 hours ago
- For those in the UK, you can get the physical Aquadirt Racer set with the standard editions of LEGO 2K Drive from… https://t.co/c0b6ApRkR9
about 2 days ago
- LEGO Magazines March Round-up https://t.co/hitT4MSwYb
about 2 days ago