As reported over the weekend, despite the rumours doing the rounds, the box distribution for LEGO® Minifigures hasn’t vastly changed. Although the Minifigures aren’t in stores in most places just yet The Brick Shack has managed to get hold of a box. The good news is that there is at least 3 of each character in boxes, which means you should get three full series per box. There is always a possibility, this may vary from box to box, but if previous series are anything to go by, they are normally fairly similar. The Series 19 LEGO Minifigures are due in stores on September 1st, but expect them to start popping up in shops before that.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO NINJAGO Crystalized Series Finale Trailer https://t.co/gwUcU0KCL1
about 3 hours ago
- Big Ideas: LEGO Ideas Projects Showcase https://t.co/bejZLP0dRb
about 9 hours ago
- UK LEGO Stores To Host Little Builder Classes https://t.co/VluU8b9jbm
about 14 hours ago
- 40566: Ray The Castaway LEGO Ideas GWP Review https://t.co/8ZF74ohALo
about 1 day ago
- The Mandalorian's Razor Crest Gets LEGO Star Wars UCS Treatment https://t.co/8x9svlIene
about 2 days ago