After picking up impressive ratings for Channel 9 in Australia, LEGO® MASTERS has been commissioned for a second series. The family friendly show, which is based on the format created in the UK, has taken Australia by storm. Not only have viewers been engaged with the building battles onscreen, they have been inspired to build for themselves, with sales of LEGO spiking on eBay and show sponsor Kmart. If you live in Australia and fancy being a part of the second series of LEGO MASTERS, you can learn more and apply here. A third series of LEGO MASTERS is in the works for Channel 4 in the UK and American builders will soon be able to apply for the US version of the show.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Icons Of Play Set Now Available https://t.co/4enCesDgXI
about 6 hours ago
- First Look At LEGO Store Leicester Square LEGO NINJAGO #DragonsRising Zone https://t.co/a4FcUuy2AJ
about 7 hours ago
- LEGO Jigsaw Puzzles Get Festive https://t.co/llZJAQaV2B
about 8 hours ago
- NINJAGO Dragons Rising Where To Watch In The UK https://t.co/Gjr6Pt5ed6
about 23 hours ago
- 43215: #Disney100 The Enchanted Treehouse Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO43215 https://t.co/n1OKAZ8pLn
about 1 day ago