The latest LEGO® Rebrick build contest has arrived and it’s time to get ready to race. Later this year the girls of Heartlake City are set to burn some rubber with a new sub-theme based in the world of racing. The new build contest wants builders aged 13 years and older, to create a mini LEGO Friends race scene. One lucky winner will receive 12 upcoming new LEGO Friends sets, a LEGO shopping spree and a funky brick-built trophy. Full details can be found below and stay tuned as we’ll be launching our very own build contest themed around LEGO Elves.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GO-KART
It’s race day in Heartlake City, and the girls need your help to build the most incredible GO-KART racing scene ever! Capture the spirit of LEGO Friends and racing with a GO-KART vignette full of action and fun.
When we say scene or vignette here, we mean a small model showing the GO-KART, as well as some surrounding action, such as LEGO Friends characters preparing for the race, trees, street, part of a race track, traffic signs – you name it! Just make sure your racing scene fits on a baseplate of 8 x 12 studs. See the picture below for inspiration on what kind of GO-KART to make!
There will be a minimum of 10 winners in each category, who will receive:
- A collection of 12 upcoming LEGO Friends sets, shipped once they’ve available, valued at $430 USD
- Your choice of $600 USD worth of items from Shop.LEGO.com
- Trophy designed by a LEGO Friends designer (Note: Trophy may appear different than the one pictured)
There will be two runners-ups, who will receive:
- Four upcoming LEGO Friends racing sets, shipped once they’ve available, valued at $150 USD
- Your choice of $200 USD worth of items from Shop.LEGO.com
Contest closes May 2nd 2018 Please Read Full Terms and Conditions on the LEGO Rebrick Website