Christmas comes to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this December and you can join in the festive fun. Visit Santa, see the festive transformation for Miniland and you can even sleep over for the ultimate LEGO® christmas. LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has been sprinkled with Christmas magic, with the famous hilltop train transformed into the Brickmas Express, which will take you winter wonderland. Learn more about all the festive fun at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort this Christmas below.
THE ULTIMATE LEGO® CHRISTMAS AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT
SELECT DATES IN DECEMBER 2018
Festive fun is back at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this Christmas season. On 1-2, 8-9 and 15-23 December 2018 families can meet Father Christmas and discover over 30 rides, attractions and LEGO® Christmas activities. Tickets are £36 per person or £26 per person for Annual Passholders and can be pre-booked online in advance only.
Guests can jump aboard the Brickmas Express before following the twinkling lights and snow dusted Christmas trees to discover an enchanted Christmas land, where little ones will meet Father Christmas in his magical grotto and receive a LEGO® Christmas gift. In Miniland, Christmas will come to life with miniature LEGO festive additions to London and Scotland, from a bustling Christmas market in Covent Garden to Father Christmas flying over Big Ben in his sleigh.
Father Christmas’ elves will be on the lookout for little helpers to write letters to Father Christmas and build LEGO candy canes and festive decorations. Families can take part in a LEGO scavenger hunt and marvel at the stunning 8 metre high LEGO Christmas Tree before heading to Mrs. Christmas’ Toy Shop where they can build their very own LEGO Christmas decoration to take home. Plus, costume characters Ollie the Dragon and LEGO Santa will be on hand to spread the festive cheer.
A special Secret Shopping Service will be in action for guests stocking up on LEGO goodies during their festive visit. On hearing the word “Rudolph” LEGOLAND staff will jump into action and help mums and dads keep their purchases under wraps with a range of fun diversionary activities to keep the little ones occupied.
With so much to see and do, families can extend their festive stay with a Santa Sleepover at the magical LEGOLAND Castle Hotel with packages from £359 and LEGOLAND Hotel with packages from £289 including access to LEGOLAND at Christmas, breakfast and a jam-packed schedule of festive evening entertainment. LEGOLAND at Christmas tickets are limited so guests are advised to book, online in advance at www.legoland.co.uk/christmas
- Christmas at LEGOLAND runs 1 & 2, 8 & 9, 15 – 23 December 2018
- Online pre-book only: tickets £36 per person.
- Pre-booked children under the age of 2 get free entry, with the option to purchase a gift for £5 for Father Christmas meet and greet.
- Tickets include Father Christmas visit, all themed activities, free gift, and rides and attractions. Plus an adult ticket includes a hot drink and a cookie.
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/christmas
- Tickets are £26 per person for LEGOLAND and Merlin Annual Passholders
- Santa Sleepovers available Sun 16th, Mon 17th, Tues 18th, Wed 19th.
LEGOLAND Castle Hotel
Premium themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £359. Including breakfast and tickets to LEGOLAND at Christmas, plus special exclusive benefits including drinks vessels, swim bags, factory bricks and exclusive pop badges.
- LEGOLAND Hotel Themed family rooms at LEGOLAND Resort Hotel (2 adults/2 children) from £289. Price includes breakfast and tickets to LEGOLAND at Christmas.
- Book here https://www.legolandholidays.co.uk/legoland-windsor-events/santa-sleepover.html