Another day at E3 has brought us a little more detail of the upcoming LEGO DC Super-Villains game. Including a sizzle reel showcasing the character creator and the first look at the huge new hub-world. During a Facebook Live stream Arthur Parsons (Head of Design, TT Games), Ames Kirshen, (Vice President, Interactive & Animation, DC Entertainment), Justin Ramsden (Designer, Super Heroes, The LEGO Group) along with voice actors Erica Luttrell (voice of Cheetah) and Clancy Brown (voice of Lex Luthor) gave us a closer look at the game. During the stream the character creator was shown and as you can see it really is extremely in-depth, allowing you to create any sort of super-villain, your imagination will allow. Plus towards the end of the stream a brief fly-through of the hub-world was revealed, which includes many iconic DC locations.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Micro Cities by @NoStarch Book Review https://t.co/MP0LhipAWh
about 5 hours ago
- Guess who's back! We'll be kicking off our reviews of The LEGO Movie 2 sets very soon!
about 17 hours ago
- LEGO Forms New Publishing Partnership With @ChronicleBooks https://t.co/y29YvpSHsf
about 20 hours ago
- Junior Builder Week Returns To @LEGOLANDWindsor https://t.co/vqFT1zejea
about 1 day ago
- Want a unique gift for the LEGO fan in your life? Check out the new Personalised LEGO Books from @Penwizard https://t.co/cogR3OkDYF
about 1 day ago