When the Leicester Square LEGO® Store reopens next month not only will it become the biggest LEGO store yet (again) it will also see all-new big build models installed. These will include 007’s Aston Martin and recreations of Harry Potter’s Gringotts and Diagon Alley. The London Underground Tube carriage will sadly be removed but fear not as there’s an equally iconic piece of London transportation set to take its place. That will be a FS London Double Decker Bus, well the front section of it. This full-scale model has been built from 270,884 LEGO bricks and took over 1125 hours to build. You’ll be able to check out this new in-store model and many more from August 10th.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Bits N' Bricks Podcast Makes A Surprise Return https://t.co/c7HWThOezz
about 8 hours ago
- LEGO 90 Years Of Play - When Classics Return https://t.co/LSnxWcLee7
about 11 hours ago
- My favourite LEGO moment is meeting Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a very special moment! https://t.co/TDIBRjfLUf
about 13 hours ago
- Did someone say birthday? That means cake 🎂 Happy Birthday @LEGO_Group and thanks for being a part of daily life 🎉
about 14 hours ago
- I've rebuilt my first ever @LEGO_Group set to celebrate World Play Day & 90 Years of Play #LEGO90Years
about 15 hours ago