The latest LEGO® Ideas set based on Disney’s TRON: Legacy has officially been revealed. The set was originally submitted to LEGO Ideas by LEGO loving brother Drew and Tom of BrickBros UK. As the fan creators of the set, they have been given the go ahead to take a look at it a little earlier. The set will be available worldwide from March 31th or you can grab it early plus meet Drew and Tom next Thursday at the LEGO Store London for an exclusive signing event. Until see a little more of the set in the video below and check back at the weekend for our thoughts on the new set.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Harry Potter Minifigures Comparing Characters https://t.co/6YwIz8t9Xk #LEGOHarryPotter
about 2 hours ago
- Bring A Little Xtra To Your LEGO Builds https://t.co/Uk40cpebpU
about 4 hours ago
- LEGOLAND New York Reveals Themed Lands https://t.co/wZtU7LyS7u
about 15 hours ago
- Take A 360° Tour Of The LEGO Hogwarts Castle https://t.co/Vh5whkHh4i #LEGOHarryPotter
about 24 hours ago
- 42079: Heavy Duty Forklift Technic Set Review https://t.co/DkixSv8RER
about 1 day ago