2018 is a very special year for the LEGO® Group as it marks the 60th anniversary of the humble LEGO brick. On January 28th in 1958 at exactly 13:58, the LEGO bricks was first patented and 60 years, the LEGO House will be celebrating this landmark moment with a brick-filled party. Throughout the day you’ll be able to enjoy various birthday activities including building you own birthday model using 60 2×4 LEGO bricks. Then at the exact same moment the LEGO bricks was granted its patent 60 years ago, the LEGO House will mark the moment with cake for all visitors. As an added bonus ticket prices for Sunday 28th will be reduced by 60 DKK off their normal rate. In addition to the fun taking place in the LEGO House, there is an additional LEGO History Tour taking place over in the LEGO Ideas House. Where a guide will take you through the history of the LEGO Group and its products, this is an additional event separate to entry to the LEGO House. To book tickets to the LEGO House and the History Tour click here.
Come for a birthday party for the LEGO® brick in LEGO® House!
Sunday, January 28th, at 13.58, the LEGO brick will fill 60 years. We celebrate with a 60 DKK discount on admission ticket, cake for everyone and lots of fun birthday activities.
- 10:00: LEGO House opens.
- 10:00: Build your own LEGO birthday model with 60 2×4 LEGO bricks.
- 13.45: We are ready for countdown.
- 13.58 – 16: Congratulations – The LEGO block is 60 years old – we serve birthday cake for all guests.
- 14.10: We open the exhibition with LEGO models from every decade, built by skilled adult LEGO fans.
- 20:00: LEGO House is open until noon. 20 and all our Play Agents are ready to give you and your family the best experience in LEGO House.
We are looking forward to seeing you!