There are some spooky happenings occuring at LEGOLAND® Windsor this October. Brick or Treat is back and this year you can enjoy the new Brick or Treat trail and take a ride on the Haunted Hill Train. Plus help to conjure up a spooky LEGO® mosaic and do the monster dance at the Monster Disco. You can also build a LEGO pumpkin to add to the Miniland pumpkin patch. Once the spookiness is over, you can then enjoy the annual LEGOLAND Firework spectacular. Plus all you can still enjoy many of the great rides and attractions as the park, including the newly expanded Miniland and LEGO Reef. Learn more below.
BRICK OR TREAT AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT PLUS AWESOME 3D LEGO®FIREWORKS
- NEW FOR 2018, follow the Brick or Treat Trail and journey on the Haunted Hill Train
- From 18 October – 02 November 2018
Brick or Treat is back at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this October, featuring spectacular 3D LEGO® themed fireworks, and a BRAND NEW Brick or Treat Trail for 2018.
This year the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is calling for the help of brave little ones to follow the new Brick or Treat Trail and solve the mystery of the missing potion ingredients. Little monsters will be set a challenge by a frightfully friendly character to venture across the Park, discover the mysterious hidden doors and gather up their clues. Those who complete the trail will be met by a special spooky friend and rewarded with a free Halloween treat.
Guests can hop aboard the Spooky Hill Train – which has been transformed with a Halloween makeover complete with smoke and spooky music – before arriving at the Enchanted Forest where they can get stuck into a range of frightfully fun activities. Help us build an awesome Halloween themed LEGO Mosaic, make your best pumpkin out of LEGO or DUPLO® bricks to take pride of place in our unique LEGO pumpkin patch for all to see, plus get creative with spooky colouring in activities.
Frankie, the friendly monster, will be inviting guests to join him at his Monster Disco on the Miniland Lawn. The guest-list includes everyone’s favourite spooktacular costume characters, with the chance to meet and greet Frankie himself, Lord Vampyre, and Orange Brick. Don’t forget to come dressed for the occasion, with the Brick or Treat fancy dress competition offering the chance to win an awesome LEGO prize every day.
Plus, head to Miniland where you can see the world’s smallest LEGO pumpkin patch; you might even spot some spooky ghosts haunting the tiny landmarks from across the world.
On 20/21, 26/27 October and 02 November the skies will light up with a truly spectacular 3D fireworks display, inspired by the awesome world of LEGO. Guests can expect a magnificent, truly memorable display, perfectly choreographed to a dynamic soundtrack. Just don’t forget your LEGO 3D glasses to see the fireworks explode into thousands of tiny LEGO bricks*!
With so much to see and do there’s never been a better time to book a spooky short break, hotel guests can enjoy Brick or Treat themed entertainment in the evening, with LEGOLAND favourite Ollie the Dragon hosting Ollie’s Campfire Stories for little ones to enjoy before bedtime.
- Brick or Treat runs from Thursday 18 October to Friday 02 November. Fireworks will take place on 20/21/26/27 October and 02 November.
- Tickets from £32 on select dates throughout Brick or Treat when booked online 7+ days in advance. Tickets for fireworks days from £47 when booked online 7+ days in advance. Under-threes go free. Book at: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotels
Book before the 30th September 2018 and enjoy Kids Go Free on short breaks;
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel – Premium themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £117pp between 18 October and 01 November 2018. Including breakfast, park tickets for two days and early access to select rides in the Resort. Plus special exclusive benefits including drinks vessels, swim bags, factory bricks and exclusive pop badges.
- LEGOLAND Hotel – Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £102pp between 18 October and 01 November 2018. Including breakfast, park tickets for two days and early access to select rides in the Resort
Prices for bookings made from 1st October 2018;
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel – Premium themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £159pp between 18 October and 01 November 2018.
- LEGOLAND Hotel – Themed family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £127pp between 18 October and 01 November 2018.
Book a short break at www.legolandholidays.co.uk
*3D glasses available to purchase at the Resort on the day.