Following a slight delay the adidas Superstar X LEGO® trainers are now available. These new shoes take inspiration from iconic adidas Superstars, which also act as inspiration for the recently release LEGO adidas Superstar Buildable Trainer. The wearable version of the Superstar shoe features unique LEGO stud textured material and a brick-like toe cap. This latest addition to the LEGO x adidas range is exclusive to adidas stores and adidas online. You can also purchase the LEGO adidas Superstar set directly from adidas, where it is a little cheaper. You can find the new LEGO Ultraboost Colors range online now.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- In a feature I started months ago (and then forgot) I did have D&D on my where LEGO X Hasbro could go next list 🔮
about 13 hours ago
- Even as I'm in a CT machine being pumped with fluid (odd feeling), LEGO sets were discussed by the nurses and consultants 😄
about 14 hours ago
- LEGO Ideas Joins Forces With Dungeons & Dragons https://t.co/C4RNnsI2aE
about 18 hours ago
- Celebrate James Bond Day With LEGO Speed Champions
about 18 hours ago
- LEGOLAND Windsor Planning A Duelling Coaster Ride https://t.co/xAFUeORVIX
about 21 hours ago