As first reported on Friday, the ability to earn LEGO® VIP points is being expanded to LEGO retail partners. The first to offer this is US retailer Target. The process to earn the points has also been revealed, although it seems a slightly longwinded method. Once a purchase has been made, you need to take a photo of your receipt, upload it to the LEGO VIP Reward Centre and points will then be added to your LEGO VIP account. Up to 1000 points can be earned per month and you get 1 VIP point per $ spend on LEGO at Target. It’s unclear if this covers online purchases made via Target.com. It’s entirely possible this will be rolled out to other retailers and I’ve heard similar VIP POS material has been spotted in the UK.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Everything's going to be alright kid #TheMandalorian
about 3 hours ago
- UK Schools Wins 10,000 LEGO Bricks with Build the Change https://t.co/8K61kvPEPA
about 4 hours ago
- 10791: Team Spidey's Mobile Headquarters Set Review https://t.co/Z2GBrc8o6h
about 9 hours ago
- LEGO Bricktales Free Easter Content Now Available https://t.co/nBAEbGWT85
about 1 day ago
- With a new LEGO racer coming from 2K it's the perfect time to take A Look At LEGO... Racers https://t.co/QkRk2lUCRz
about 1 day ago