Wicked Brick have released a very special display stand for the LEGO® Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Series Millennium Falcon. The custom acrylic stand features engraved detailing and can safely display the Falcon on a jaunty angle, making it great to fit the Falcon in a smaller area. As well as a stand for the ship, Wicked Brick have also created a display stand for all the minifigures included in the set along with the display plate. These can both be purchased in a set or you can just get the Falcon stand or minifigure display section on their own. Although we haven’t had chance to check out Wicked Brick’s custom displays in person, they seem to be some of the best display options we’ve seen for LEGO. Check it out below and see more on the Wicked Brick website.
THE LARGEST LEGO STAR WARS SET TO DATE FINALLY HAS A WORTHY DISPLAY STAND!
Our new display solution solves two problems at once: Showing off this amazing vehicle at the best angle while allowing it to fit into tighter spaces.
- The stand base features vector line detailing and engraved Millennium Falcon image
- Support stands ensure a simple, secure connection and perfect weight distribution for your vehicle. Simply remove two of the feet from the vehicle and slide onto the support hooks.
- The stand is angled to tilt the UCS Falcon and display the vehicle at a 70 degree angle.
- Our optional Minifigure display stand allows you to showcase the figures and UCS plate from LEGO set 75192 in front of the vehicle.
- When the Falcon is placed on the stand, the external measurement of the display is as follows: 36cm Deep, 58cm High, 83cm Wide