If for some reason you can’t wait until Boxing Day, then you can now pre-order the new LEGO® Technic Top Gear Rally Car. This brand new set combines two iconic brands into one app-powered product. The set has been co-designed by the LEGO Technic Design Team and the BBC Top Gear team. Using the new Control+ app, you can put the Rally Car through its paces and complete Top Gear challenges. The set will race into stores on Boxing Day, December 26th, which gives you plenty of time to source as Stig outfit to wear, when building the set.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Fairy Bricks Suffers Devastating Break-in https://t.co/xBehaXep1O
about 1 hour ago
- 71364: Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set Review #LEGOSuperMario https://t.co/kVQUIu4D1S
about 3 hours ago
- New Exciting Set incoming! Get ready to play like never before https://t.co/Ar72USb3Jt
about 6 hours ago
- VIP Rewards – Win A Bizarro Minifigure https://t.co/dAS7MiBSGc
about 9 hours ago
- Get Double LEGO VIP Points All This Week https://t.co/9TYmUVV2lt
about 10 hours ago