If for some reason you can’t wait until Boxing Day, then you can now pre-order the new LEGO® Technic Top Gear Rally Car. This brand new set combines two iconic brands into one app-powered product. The set has been co-designed by the LEGO Technic Design Team and the BBC Top Gear team. Using the new Control+ app, you can put the Rally Car through its paces and complete Top Gear challenges. The set will race into stores on Boxing Day, December 26th, which gives you plenty of time to source as Stig outfit to wear, when building the set.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Last Chance For Double #LEGO VIP Points https://t.co/9BYYdK5gpr
about 38 mins ago
- New post: LEGO DC Minifigures Box Distribution Revealed https://t.co/NoygVbp8jk
about 2 hours ago
- Daily #LEGO Advent Round-up: December 8th https://t.co/b9FYpgFFgO
about 12 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap Dec 2nd - 8th https://t.co/odRm5nNuj2
about 15 hours ago
- #LEGO Winter Holiday Train Powered UP https://t.co/bTd2TbU7Ns
about 23 hours ago