Last week LEGO Ideas conducted an interview with the Fan Designer behind the Old Fishing Store Facebook Live. They’ve now put the video up on YouTube, should you have missed the live stream. After the livestream Robert Bontenbal, who originally submitted his project to LEGO Ideas, heading off on a set signing tour at a handful of stores across Europe. Fans could meet Robert, purchase the Old Fishing Store set early and get it signed. The Old Fishing Store will be available to purchase from all LEGO stores and shop.LEGO.com this Friday. Learn more about LEGO Ideas over on their website.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Ideas Contest: Build Something Bond https://t.co/B5CVvYs6aG
about 54 mins ago
- Up To 50% Off All Toys Including LEGO Now At Sainsbury's https://t.co/HQ5Tk11CG7
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Launches This Week https://t.co/HzBsDOdpSu @wb_games_uk
about 20 hours ago
- Free LEGO DUPLO Sets At Amazon https://t.co/wqz2rB1BNE
about 22 hours ago
- Upcoming LEGO NINJAGO Sets Teased https://t.co/klnuK4JgXX
about 24 hours ago