A number of week ago shared a list of magazines, which will include various LEGO® NINJAGO Series 3 Limited Edition Gold Cards. This was supplied by the publisher of the cards. As many of you will have discovered there have been a few issues with these including incorrect cards appearing in the wrong issues and some issue numbers have also been changed by the publisher. So to reflect those issues we’ve created an updated list of Limited Edition Gold Cards and the magazines in which they are found. As before all information is subject to change and publication dates of magazine are also subject to change.
- LE1, LE2 and LE3 – Starter Pack
- LE4, LE5, LE6 and LE7 – one in each multipack (Available from Tesco and Asda stores)
The rest of the Limited Edition cards will be covermounted on various Immediate Media magazines including LEGO NINJAGO magazine, LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS magazine and comic special along with MEGA magazine.
As many will be aware there has been a major issue with the LE8/9 cards included with MEGA magazine. We now have the correct explanation as to the problems from Immediate Media.
There was an issue with this. A small percentage of the wrong cards (Hutchins) were put in the issues before the mistake was picked up and rectified, so some unlucky readers will have received the wrong LE card. Very frustrating, and we can only apologise to those affected.
- LE9/8 – MEGA magazine issue 68 On sale April 25th – May 23rd
- LE8 – MEGA magazine issue 70 On sale June 20th – July 18th
- LE10 – LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS Comic Special – On sale April 25th – May 23rd
- LE11 – LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS magazine issue 26 – On sale – May 23rd – June 6th
- LE12 – LEGO NINJAGO magazine issue 36 – No longer on sale
- LE13 – LEGO NINJAGO magazine issue 38 – On sale 13th June – July 11th
- LE14 – MEGA magazine issue 71 – On sale July 18th – August 8th
Please note all are subject to change.