Get ready to unleash the ninja within ya at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort this year, as all-new LEGO® NINJAGO themed content comes to the park. Recharge and mediate in new NINJAGO themed room in the LEGOLAND Hotel, then head into the 4th Dimension with a completely new animated adventure coming to the LEGOLAND 4D Cinema. This new content joins the mythical NINJAGO World section of the park opened last year. For all those mini ninja out there, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is the perfect place to master the art of Spinjitzu. Learn more below.
NEW NINJA FUN AT THE LEGOLAND® WINDSOR RESORT FOR 2018
Sleep like a ninja in new LEGO® NINJAGO® rooms at the LEGOLAND® Hotel
Plus, the opening of an exclusive 4D LEGO® NINJAGO® movie
January 2018: New LEGO® NINJAGO® themed rooms are opening at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel next month, giving guests the exciting chance to sleep like a ninja. Opening for the first time during February half term (from 16 February 2018), the four new rooms, filled with bright LEGO NINJAGO wallpaper and LEGO models, are available to book now at https://www.legolandholidays.co.uk/legoland-windsor-hotels/legoland-resort-hotel.html?utm_campaign=ninjago-rooms-PR-launch&utm_medium=Brand&utm_source=Legoland
Bringing the awesome world of the LEGO NINJAGO® heroes – Nya, Kai, Cole, Lloyd, Zane and Jay – spectacularly to life, the rooms have separate sleeping area for two adults and up to three children. During their stay, mini ninjas will discover 10 new LEGO models in their room from impressive LEGO throwing stars, to a magical hatching dragon made up of 2,852 LEGO bricks, and a bricktacular LEGO dragon’s egg. Wannabe ninjas will delight in solving the clues hidden around the room to unlock the LEGO surprise that waits in the LEGO safe. Plus there’s a LEGO building station, two TVs, and a premium en-suite bathroom complete with more LEGO twists and flourishes.
The LEGO NINJAGO themed rooms are available to book now from £99 per person per night for a family of four including breakfast and Park tickets for two days.
New LEGO NINJAGO® 4D MOVIE
The ninja fun doesn’t end there, when the LEGOLAND theme park opens for the season on 9 March 2018, LEGO NINJAGO fans will be delighted by the arrival of ‘LEGO NINJAGO – Master of the 4th Dimension’ – an exciting new 12 minute, 4D film screening at the popular LEGO 4D Movie Theatre.Exclusive to LEGOLAND® Parks worldwide, the 4D movie will see guests plunged into the action as Master Wu prepares Kai, Nya, Lloyd, Zane, Jay and Cole to take on the teachings of the mysterious ‘Scroll of the 4th Dimension’ complete with 4D effects including water, wind, fire and snow.
Lauren Moss, Senior PR Manager, comments: “Following the opening of LEGO NINJAGO World – a new themed land – at the park in 2017, the addition of our new NINJAGO Hotel rooms and an awesome NINJAGO 4D movie in 2018 will make the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort the ultimate place for mini ninjas to see LEGO NINJAGO come to life.”
2018 also sees awesome new additions to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort’s world famous Miniland attraction. Guests will be delighted by iconic new additions from across the globe, as Miniland expands to include landmarks from India, Russia, Australia, and China for the very first time. Little ones can also get a taste of the American dream as a miniature LEGO version of the USA comes to Miniland in 2018. An awesome digital aquarium, The LEGO® Reef, also joins the line-up of exciting new attractions, where families can dive deep under the sea and build colourful sea creatures out of virtual LEGO® bricks using touch screen technology. Visit www.legoland.co.uk for more information.
- Four new LEGO NINJAGO themed rooms at the LEGOLAND Hotel available from £99 per person per night for a family of four including breakfast and Park tickets for two days.
- Booking now open at https://www.legolandholidays.co.uk/legoland-windsor-hotels/legoland-resort-hotel.html?utm_campaign=ninjago-rooms-PR-launch&utm_medium=Brand&utm_source=Legoland
- LEGO NINJAGO rooms open 16 February 2018
- Two rooms sleep 2 adults and up to 3 children
- Two suite rooms sleep 3 adults and up to 3 children
- The LEGOLAND Hotel now offers families five room themes to choose from; Pirates, Adventure, Kingdom, LEGO Friends and now LEGO NINJAGO
- The LEGOLAND Hotel and LEGOLAND Castle Hotel are situated right on the edge of the theme park
- Park opens from 9 March until 1 November 2018 (closed on selected midweek days in March, April, May, September, and October)
- Park tickets from £32 on selected dates, when booked online at least 7 days in advance
- 2018 tickets available now. Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/online-tickets/ or call 0845 373 2640