The first 2022 LEGO® Ideas Review qualifying period ended today and it’s another big one with 39 product ideas making it into the review after they reached the 10,000 supporter mark between January 2022 and today. There are quite a few original ideas in this pool of product ideas, with only a couple based on popular IPs. There are also fair few projects inspired by items. As before there are too many to list so simply head over to LEGO Ideas to learn more about each of the 39 projects in the latest LEGO Ideas Review.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO 2K Driving Game Officially Confirmed - Trailer Coming This Week https://t.co/9kCOhmQlaY
about 5 hours ago
- 2K Games May Be Prepping A LEGO Racing Game https://t.co/88xho3Kf95
about 8 hours ago
- Changes To LEGO Magazines Coverage https://t.co/pFXHgX5NJB
about 12 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap March 13th – 19th https://t.co/vItsWZ0fFQ
about 1 day ago
- Pre-order New Mandalorian LEGO Star Wars Sets https://t.co/CHPerVHWeD
about 1 day ago