This year will see a new seasonal title added to the LEGO® Books range. Following past titles in the Build & Celebrate range including Easter, Christmas and Halloween, comes the LEGO Build & Celebrate Valentine’s Day. The book includes various love-themed activities, stickers and most interesting, over 50 bricks to build three Valentine’s Day minibuilds. These include a bear, a puppy and a heart. Expect the book to be released in the lead up to February 14th. Check it out below.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Retro Crossbody Bag Hands-on https://t.co/ZkWGJ8UHbv
about 8 hours ago
- LEGO Black Friday Deals Continue https://t.co/uN7nNeLBR2
about 12 hours ago
- New LEGO Harry Potter Character Encyclopedia Coming In 2023 https://t.co/2HeNYSlAwe
about 1 day ago
- LEGO Watch & Build: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Holiday Special https://t.co/x9cFnzJgtP
about 1 day ago
- Up To 50% Off In The LEGO Black Friday Sale https://t.co/jpkca4tHXH
about 2 days ago