The new LEGO® VIP Rewards program may not have many fans but there have finally been a couple of new physical rewards added to the lineup. Dubbed LEGO Originals, you can now use your points to claim on of two limited edition prints. One features the original Japanese patent for the LEGO DUPLO brick from 1968 and the other in a 1958 Technical Drawing Based on 1930’s Design of LEGO Wooden Duck. Both are printed on premium paper with embossing and measure 31.6cm x 22.5cm (12.4″ x 10″). The Japanese Patent Print costs 1500 VIP points and the Wooden Duck print is just 650. Once you redeem your points on these rewards a code will be issued, which can be used on your next LEGO.com order. Visit the VIP Rewards Centre or follow the links on LEGO.com.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap September 16th - 22nd https://t.co/1bvPyzwwH0
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance For Double VIP Points On #LEGO Star Wars UCS Star Destroyer https://t.co/TuK1hvvjpJ
about 14 hours ago
- LEGO Halloween Storage Heads Pre-Order https://t.co/PRdnvbaBgj
about 1 day ago
- Did you catch the new #RebuildTheWorld ad during Britain's Got Talent? How many #LEGO Easter Eggs did you spot? https://t.co/R6Spgw0wFl
about 1 day ago
- New #LEGO Hidden Side Magazine Arrives Next Week https://t.co/p1wwkvxA3K
about 2 days ago