The new LEGO® VIP Rewards program may not have many fans but there have finally been a couple of new physical rewards added to the lineup. Dubbed LEGO Originals, you can now use your points to claim on of two limited edition prints. One features the original Japanese patent for the LEGO DUPLO brick from 1968 and the other in a 1958 Technical Drawing Based on 1930’s Design of LEGO Wooden Duck. Both are printed on premium paper with embossing and measure 31.6cm x 22.5cm (12.4″ x 10″). The Japanese Patent Print costs 1500 VIP points and the Wooden Duck print is just 650. Once you redeem your points on these rewards a code will be issued, which can be used on your next LEGO.com order. Visit the VIP Rewards Centre or follow the links on LEGO.com.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Personalised Mother's Day Gift Ideas By @FabBricks https://t.co/O6E0pB3DE4
about 3 hours ago
- 30342: #LEGO Speed Champions Lamborghini Polybag Review https://t.co/uyqFtn6Ukf
about 5 hours ago
- #LEGO Legacy Release Date Revealed https://t.co/65AgKzSB4V
about 16 hours ago
- Chronicle Books #LEGOStillLife Challenge #ChroniclexLEGO https://t.co/I5jMaAIpIM
about 22 hours ago
- #LEGO Spider-Man Venomosaurus Ambush Official Images https://t.co/1OXpCurNvA
about 24 hours ago