The third series of LEGO® Trading Cards launch today in Sainsbury’s and Sainsbury’s Local stores across the UK. The theme for the third series is food, with the album LEGO Create The World: Living Amazingly aiming to inspire and educate children about different foods from around the world. For every £10 spent in-store and online, you’ll get one free pack containing four cards with additional packs available for 50p. The Collectors Album is also available for £2.50 and comes with a couple of packs of free cards.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- New LEGO Star Wars 2021 Sets Revealed https://t.co/CngcTkZ9tI
about 9 hours ago
- LEGO Star Wars Design Team Gets Festive https://t.co/H2GvOO5QVM
about 16 hours ago
- Stay safe, keep others safe and look cool doing it - Official LEGO Face Covering Now Available https://t.co/JrfDYdsJag
about 22 hours ago
- New LEGO Botanical-themed Sets Revealed https://t.co/IP3b5fdubf
about 24 hours ago
- LEGO Black Friday Promotions Preview https://t.co/dqkrWhv30k
about 1 day ago