The LEGO® Ideas team have released the second of their informative videos which aim to help budding builders get the best of their builds and help them on their way to 10k. Part one offered advise to those starting out on LEGO Ideas, creating your build is the easy part, getting it recognised by others and seeing those votes roll in can be a little more tricky. The second part deals with taking on board feedback and criticism, one thing people on the internet aren’t afraid of sharing is their opinion. If they like your project they will share it with others and if there’s something they don’t like you’ll be the first to know. But don’t let it put you off and you’ll soon be hitting those supporter goals. See more over on the LEGO Ideas blog.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- NINJAGO Garmadon Fan-voted Cover Now Available https://t.co/eTGF6vlxXq
about 13 hours ago
- Pre-order The LEGO Star Wars Helmet Sets Plus Boushh Helmet Revealed https://t.co/UkDRySiu7d
about 15 hours ago
- Two New LEGO Star Wars Helmets Officially Revealed #RLFM #Review #LEGO75349 #LEGO75350 https://t.co/eLdY1ZZcCV
about 16 hours ago
- LEGO City 2023 Set Reviews Round-up https://t.co/MZPsIqdsLE
about 18 hours ago
- 21338: A-Frame Cabin LEGO Ideas Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO21338 https://t.co/Ymy6QzTh8I
about 2 days ago