It’s only a few short weeks until LEGOLAND® Windsor Resorts opens its doors for an fun-filled new season. This year will see the introduction of a number of new attractions to the park, including a major update to Miniland, which will add famous buildings and landmarks from across the globe. One of the biggest of those new brick-built buildings has recently been installed within Miniland and measuring 4.4 metres tall, the Empire State Building took 700 hours to create and used an impressive 71,040 LEGO® bricks. It’s not the only addition to Miniland check out some of the other buildings taking shape in LEGOLAND Windsor’s Model Makers Workshop. LEGOLAND Windsor Resorts opens its doors on March 9th and we’ll be previewing the new addictions to the park next weekend. Book tickets now to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Yet To Be Revealed Harry Potter Set Accidentally Sent To Shoppers https://t.co/niwyRTDSga
about 5 hours ago
- Celebrate 90 Years of Play at the all-new Leicester Square @LEGO_Group Store with this unique in-store experience… https://t.co/FpjGxoAu1A
about 7 hours ago
- Stay Safe In The Sun At LEGOLAND Windsor https://t.co/QLJrlpYphg
about 8 hours ago
- LEGO Delivery Truck GWP Hands-on https://t.co/am8O7KPPJB
about 10 hours ago
- Building The LEGO Legacy - Get Ready To Celebrate 90 Years Of Play #LEGO90years https://t.co/2fLtv1kkE1
about 11 hours ago