It’s only a few short weeks until LEGOLAND® Windsor Resorts opens its doors for an fun-filled new season. This year will see the introduction of a number of new attractions to the park, including a major update to Miniland, which will add famous buildings and landmarks from across the globe. One of the biggest of those new brick-built buildings has recently been installed within Miniland and measuring 4.4 metres tall, the Empire State Building took 700 hours to create and used an impressive 71,040 LEGO® bricks. It’s not the only addition to Miniland check out some of the other buildings taking shape in LEGOLAND Windsor’s Model Makers Workshop. LEGOLAND Windsor Resorts opens its doors on March 9th and we’ll be previewing the new addictions to the park next weekend. Book tickets now to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Gameloft To Bring New LEGO Game To Mobiles https://t.co/nLF5DMEunw
about 13 hours ago
- Christmas Gift Guide: Ultimate Builds https://t.co/JxybdiryhJ
about 19 hours ago
- LEGO Christmas Ornaments Book Fro @NoStarch In Time For The Holidays https://t.co/JAYs4Ooq5k
about 21 hours ago
- Time To Say Good Bye To The LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS Magazine As Last Ever Issue Is Out Today https://t.co/MG7ZLetO4m
about 2 days ago
- Complete Your LEGO Star Wars Trading Cards Collection Now Ordering Service Now Live https://t.co/aEaZPhkLPD
about 2 days ago