After a rather lengthy delay, 007 is back of the big screen. Yes, Bond is back as No Time To Die finally arrives in cinemas today. The film will see Daniel Craig play the famous spy one last time and while the movies have changed with the times, one iconic has remained the same – the Aston Martin DB5. Which acts as inspiration for the first-ever LEGO® set based on the Bond franchise. Watch – James Bond 007 – No Time To Die opens in cinemas today. Build – The Aston Martin DB5, available from LEGO stores, LEGO.com and selected retailers.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- New LEGO NINJAGO Book with Exclusive Minifigure Revealed https://t.co/SkcIMOj0Fs
about 8 hours ago
- LEGO Group Partners With Comic Relief https://t.co/z6YfsTNLNq
about 22 hours ago
- BrickLink Designer Program Submissions Open https://t.co/eTCJ8AbLVO
about 1 day ago
- LEGO Ideas Challenge A-Frame Cabin Escapes https://t.co/IcNla3T2Jr
about 2 days ago
- Free LEGO Friends Polybags Coming To LEGO Stores https://t.co/swFkcnUJib
about 2 days ago