The LEGO® Vintage Taxi GWP is now available for free with selected spend amounts. The set is a classic version of the 1930s Citroën Traction Avant and includes a familiar-looking Minifigure. Unfortunately, there’s a rather high spend limit of £200/$200/200€ to hit before the free set is added to your order. If you wait until February 1st as there are plenty of new sets being released including new BrickHeadz and the Globe. Those in the UK and Europe can also still get the free Year of the Tiger GWP with spends over £85/85€, the offer extended until February 6th. The Vintage Taxi offer runs until February 13th or while stocks last. Offer is available in LEGO stores and online.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Some nice retro elements in my childhood box of bricks #LEGO90Years
about 15 hours ago
- Flash Discount On LEGO Technic McLaren F1 Car https://t.co/4wx8lg8N9T
about 16 hours ago
- LEGO Pop-up Coming To Natural History Museum https://t.co/knEDE84zfy
about 21 hours ago
- 76911: 007 Aston Martin Speed Champions Set Review https://t.co/yYglpP4U1T
about 21 hours ago
- If you missed it during LEGO CON - use code 'CAKE' on the LEGO VIP Reward Centre to unlock loads of free goodies
about 23 hours ago