Images of the new LEGO® World Tour set have been revealed. As expected they are rather colourful and feature new specially created figures for the various Trolls characters. They feature a mix of System and 4+ sets. They are based on the movie of the same name, which hits cinemas next year and you’ll find them in store this January. Check out the sets below.
Home » New Products » LEGO Trolls World Tour Sets Revealed
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Final Chance To Get Pirate Ship Playground GWP https://t.co/Q4LRzP5T2u
about 3 hours ago
- LEGO PAC-MAN LEGO Store Make & Take Event https://t.co/uev3J9SPYV
about 4 hours ago
- LEGO 2023 Polybags Hands-on Part 4 https://t.co/aHbWkr0nOU
about 17 hours ago
- Across The LEGO Spider-Verse https://t.co/omvR6Yljfv
about 23 hours ago
- LEGO Licensed Magazines June Round-up https://t.co/ld1jX6KbmT
about 1 day ago