The immensely popular LEGO® Titanic is back in stock for those in the US and Canada. This will most likely be the last chance to get the set before Christmas as the last date for standard shipping is the 15th. It can also be back-ordered in Australia and New Zealand, but won’t ship until the new year. It’s still out of stock in the UK and Europe, but you might find them in a LEGO or LEGOLAND store. You can use LEGO.com to check stock availability in your local LEGO store, should you be lucky enough to live near one. More details on the store stock checker can be found here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Buildable Postcards Heads To Australia https://t.co/fzuobkxsiA
about 4 hours ago
- LEGO Mighty Bowser Gets Epic Price Drop https://t.co/eVveZzCpp8
about 6 hours ago
- LEGO Christmas Gift Guide: Bricktastic Books https://t.co/MdNEn77PD4
about 9 hours ago
- Daily LEGO Advent Round-up: December 7th https://t.co/vlBAUkf3oO
about 20 hours ago
- The first of the 2023 review sets has arrived at BricksFanz HQ, excitement is building!
about 1 day ago