Ahead of it’s release this Friday, which just happens to be Star Wars Day, the LEGO® Designer Video for the upcoming Ultimate Collectors Series Y-Wing has been released. Senior LEGO Designer Jordan Scott and LEGO Graphic designer Maddy O’Neil, discuss how the set was created along with highlighting some of the sets features and build detail. This 1,967 piece set bring one of the Star Wars universes most iconic ships to light in the incredible detail, we’ve come to expect from the Ultimate Collectors Series range. You can see more of the set here and you can add it to your LEGO Wishlist now. Then add the set to your collection from May the 4th and if you’re a LEGO VIP Black Card owner you’ll also get a fancy Y-Wing blueprint.
Some of this amazing LEGO Set features:
- Includes a Gold Leader minifigure and an R2-BHD droid.
- Features highly authentic detailing, opening minifigure cockpit, wheel-activated rotating ion cannons on top, retractable landing skids and space for the included R2-BHD astromech droid.
- Also includes the Gold Leader’s blaster pistol. Display the model on the tilting stand with informational fact plaque.
- Makes the perfect centerpiece for any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- Part of the Ultimate Collector Series.
- This LEGO® Star Wars toy is suitable for ages 14+.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 24” (61cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide, and over 9” (24cm) high mounted on stand.