This holiday season, as part of the Star Wars: Force For Change initiative, Disney, Lucasfilm, and the LEGO Group are teaming up with FIRST to bring fans an exciting challenge – the LEGO® Star Wars Holiday Challenge. Inspired by the new LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special now streaming on Disney+, LEGO fans are invited to craft their own festive LEGO Star Wars builds. These can then be shared on Twitter or Instagram with the #LEGOStarWarsHolidayContest hashtag. You may get a little inspiration from the LEGO Star Wars Design Team here, who have given some current LEGO Star Wars sets a festive twist. For full details on how to enter can be found on StarWars.com.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Bits N' Bricks Podcast Makes A Surprise Return https://t.co/c7HWThOezz
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO 90 Years Of Play - When Classics Return https://t.co/LSnxWcLee7
about 5 hours ago
- My favourite LEGO moment is meeting Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a very special moment! https://t.co/TDIBRjfLUf
about 8 hours ago
- Did someone say birthday? That means cake 🎂 Happy Birthday @LEGO_Group and thanks for being a part of daily life 🎉
about 8 hours ago
- I've rebuilt my first ever @LEGO_Group set to celebrate World Play Day & 90 Years of Play #LEGO90Years
about 9 hours ago