The Forza Horizon 4 team have released the second of their LEGO® Speed Champions “Building an Expansion” behind the scenes videos. Principal Game Designer at Playground Games, Mike Brown spend some time in Billund, Denmark where he sat down with Chris Stamp from the Speed Champions Design Team. The pair discuss the how both teams worked together to transformed physical LEGO elements into a digital world. This included creating a brand new digital element to help with the in-game cars wheels. Even if you have no interest in the game content or indeed Speed Champions, it’s still a very intersting watch. Also how cool are the little Speed Champions display bases? Plus if you missed it, you can also watched the first part of ‘Building an Expansion’ below as well.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- RT @LEGO_Group: Retweet for a chance to win this @Comic_Con exclusive LEGO @starwars Sith Trooper Bust! #SDCC2019 #LEGOStarWars #LEGOSDCC…
about 2 hours ago
- RT @LEGO_Group: Retweet for a chance to win your own @Comic_Con exclusive LEGO Netflix Barb Minifigure! #SDCC2019 #LEGOSDCC @NXOnNetflix ht…
about 7 hours ago
- Celebrate The Moon Landing as The Free LEGO Space Rocket Ride Returns https://t.co/eKBOrvRQW2
about 7 hours ago
- LEGO Once Again Team Up With RE: CODE London https://t.co/CnuB4vOnEt
about 14 hours ago
- LEGO Magic Comes To @LDCManchester This Summer https://t.co/R6WwHnvwi2
about 16 hours ago