The Forza Horizon 4 team have released the second of their LEGO® Speed Champions “Building an Expansion” behind the scenes videos. Principal Game Designer at Playground Games, Mike Brown spend some time in Billund, Denmark where he sat down with Chris Stamp from the Speed Champions Design Team. The pair discuss the how both teams worked together to transformed physical LEGO elements into a digital world. This included creating a brand new digital element to help with the in-game cars wheels. Even if you have no interest in the game content or indeed Speed Champions, it’s still a very intersting watch. Also how cool are the little Speed Champions display bases? Plus if you missed it, you can also watched the first part of ‘Building an Expansion’ below as well.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Hidden Side Sets Now Available To Pre-order https://t.co/eceNGiNWN5
about 3 hours ago
- Captain Marvel San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive Set Revealed https://t.co/GhW4qr8rc2
about 3 hours ago
- LEGO Batman Magazine Now Available In The US https://t.co/uHSHkCGxeK
about 7 hours ago
- LEGO Batman Limited Edition Trading Cards Guide https://t.co/XwQ5aGY3T6
about 10 hours ago
- Free LEGO Avengers Tower Promotions Returns https://t.co/ZFA9W3R6sY
about 12 hours ago