Commuters to London’s King Cross train station were treated to a delightful choir belting out tunes from The LEGO® Movie universe. Joined by Emmet, Lucy and Sweet Mayhem, the Pink Singers Choir sung Everything Is Awesome and the latest earworm, the Catchy Song to those passing though the station. This is the latest promotional stunt to take place over the past few days, as part of Awesome Week. Elsewhere there’s been a pop-up coffee shop and a special LEGO ad break on ITV. The LEGO Movie 2 opens this Friday and after seeing it last Saturday, I can say it’s another fun adventure, that is the perfect celebration of the LEGO brand.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Movie 2 Sewer Babies Back In Stock https://t.co/wHNlGrOB2S
about 55 mins ago
- Celebrate 20 Years Of LEGO Star Wars At LEGO House https://t.co/GuybsLOqB0
about 7 hours ago
- LEGO Brand Retail Want Your Insight Into Shopping In #LEGO Stores https://t.co/vTr4gbjBWt
about 10 hours ago
- The LEGO Movie 2 Experience At @LEGOLAND_CA https://t.co/aQieTvZyt0
about 12 hours ago
- Half Term #LEGO Fun At Sheffield Brickfest! https://t.co/JTaWL3lmBD
about 15 hours ago