The US version of LEGO® MASTERS begins on US screens next month and Fox are really pushing it, with a number of fun previews. The show is based on the UK format but certainly looks a lot more flashy, compares to what we got on Channel 4. Will Arnett hosts the US version which will see pairs of builders, compete to become the first ever US LEGO Masters. American readers can catch LEGO MASTERS on Fox from February 5th. Hopefully a third series of the show will also arrive on UK screens at some point during 2020. Check out the IS previews below.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Buildable Postcards Heads To Australia https://t.co/fzuobkxsiA
about 5 hours ago
- LEGO Mighty Bowser Gets Epic Price Drop https://t.co/eVveZzCpp8
about 6 hours ago
- LEGO Christmas Gift Guide: Bricktastic Books https://t.co/MdNEn77PD4
about 9 hours ago
- Daily LEGO Advent Round-up: December 7th https://t.co/vlBAUkf3oO
about 21 hours ago
- The first of the 2023 review sets has arrived at BricksFanz HQ, excitement is building!
about 1 day ago