Hidden with the masses of new LEGO® sets released today is the surprise reveal of the next LEGO Marvel buildable prop. Joining the Thanos’ Infinity Gauntlet is Iron Man’s Nano Gauntlet. The Nano Gauntlet is similar to the set released last year but features the colours of Stark’s Iron Man suit and includes all 6 f the powerful Infinity Stones. The Nano Gauntlet will be released on August 1st with an RRP of £59.99/$69.99/69.99€. If you want to Marvel action before then both I Am Groot and the Iron Man Armory are released today.
Capture the spirit of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame, with the LEGO® Marvel Nano Gauntlet (76223) – a challenging and rewarding model-making project, designed with adult fans in mind.
Collectible Marvel film memorabilia
This LEGO brick recreation of the iconic Nano Gauntlet is sure to captivate all who see it. Created with adult model-makers in mind, this vibrantly coloured build-and-display piece features movable, jointed fingers and a descriptive tablet attached to a sturdy base.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world and immerse yourself in the relaxing pleasure of adult LEGO building sets, perfect for anyone with an interest in creative construction or Super-Hero culture.
- Collectible display piece – The build-and-display LEGO® Marvel Nano Gauntlet (76223) provides adult model-makers with a piece of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame memorabilia
- Authentic details – This vibrantly coloured LEGO® brick recreation of the Nano Gauntlet includes the 6 Infinity Stones, a sturdy stand and a descriptive tablet
- A lasting tribute – Adult fans of the Marvel Universe can immerse themselves in this creative, 680-piece project and enjoy the rewards long after the construction work has been completed
- Adult gift idea – Give this model as a birthday present, Christmas gift or personal treat for any adult model-making or Marvel enthusiast
- Conversation piece – Measuring over 31 cm (12 in.) high, 12 cm (4.5 in.) wide and 9 cm (3.5 in.) deep, this enthralling model will draw admiring comments, wherever it is displayed