It’s been a year since the LEGO Group introduced their safe social platform for kids, LEGO® Life and the app has gained a creative fanbase. LEGO Life was introduced as a safe way for LEGO fans to interact with the brand and other LEGO fans, by sharing their creation, following their favourite themes and taking part in build challenges and quizzes. As well as the LEGO Life app, the LEGO Club magazine was also rebranded under the LEGO Life banner and continues with the apps fun approach to sharing and creating. The apps unique use of LEGO Emoticons has also inspired many of these years new LEGO merchandise, including stationery and storage ranges. You can join in the LEGO Life fun by downloading the app from Google Play and the App Store now. Learn more about LEGO Life here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Last Chance To Get Free LEGO Creative Storybook Set https://t.co/Mx7Ft5MHCN
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO Mystery Boxes From The @minifigstore
about 24 hours ago
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes Ultimate Quiz Book Review https://t.co/vh5RmpALJi @dkbooks
about 1 day ago
- BricksFanz Weekly Recap June 11th - 17th https://t.co/bz2PcMivUt #LEGO
about 2 days ago
- Nightmare Before Christmas BrickHeadz Revealed https://t.co/GhktAuul9F
about 3 days ago