It’s been a year since the LEGO Group introduced their safe social platform for kids, LEGO® Life and the app has gained a creative fanbase. LEGO Life was introduced as a safe way for LEGO fans to interact with the brand and other LEGO fans, by sharing their creation, following their favourite themes and taking part in build challenges and quizzes. As well as the LEGO Life app, the LEGO Club magazine was also rebranded under the LEGO Life banner and continues with the apps fun approach to sharing and creating. The apps unique use of LEGO Emoticons has also inspired many of these years new LEGO merchandise, including stationery and storage ranges. You can join in the LEGO Life fun by downloading the app from Google Play and the App Store now. Learn more about LEGO Life here.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Gameloft To Bring New LEGO Game To Mobiles https://t.co/nLF5DMEunw
about 13 hours ago
- Christmas Gift Guide: Ultimate Builds https://t.co/JxybdiryhJ
about 19 hours ago
- LEGO Christmas Ornaments Book Fro @NoStarch In Time For The Holidays https://t.co/JAYs4Ooq5k
about 21 hours ago
- Time To Say Good Bye To The LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS Magazine As Last Ever Issue Is Out Today https://t.co/MG7ZLetO4m
about 2 days ago
- Complete Your LEGO Star Wars Trading Cards Collection Now Ordering Service Now Live https://t.co/aEaZPhkLPD
about 2 days ago