Thanks to the latest US store calendar we have the first official look at the upcoming LEGO® Ideas Sailboat Adventures GWP. The promotional set is the third to be released under the LEGO Ideas banner and was original envisioned by a Fan Designer. For Ideas Contest, fans were asked to create a holiday-themed set that could become a future GWP set. The winning entry was Sailing Ship Adventure by yc_solo, despite a tweak to the name and sets design, it remains largely unchanged. The set can be acquired by spending $200/£200/200€ next month. With VIP access between August 1st – 3rd and general release from August 4th until 29th or while stock lasts.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO City Missions Experience Coming To London https://t.co/39I21ifrTM
about 33 mins ago
- LEGO Bits N' Bricks Podcast Makes A Surprise Return https://t.co/c7HWThOezz
about 11 hours ago
- LEGO 90 Years Of Play - When Classics Return https://t.co/LSnxWcLee7
about 14 hours ago
- My favourite LEGO moment is meeting Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a very special moment! https://t.co/TDIBRjfLUf
about 17 hours ago
- Did someone say birthday? That means cake 🎂 Happy Birthday @LEGO_Group and thanks for being a part of daily life 🎉
about 17 hours ago