The next LEGO® Ideas set or sets will be revealed later today. The official LEGO Ideas social media channels have revealed that we’ll learn the fate of the 35 projects from the second 2020 review. This covers projects which reached the 10,000 supporter mark between early May and September 2020. With so many projects in the review, there is a great mix of original ideas and those based on pop culture icons, with a fair few products based on well-known IP brands. The reveal will be around 2pm today. The 35 LEGO Ideas projects up for review are:
Home » New Products » LEGO Ideas Announcement Coming Today
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- NINJAGO Dragons Rising Where To Watch In The UK https://t.co/Gjr6Pt5ed6
about 9 hours ago
- 43215: #Disney100 The Enchanted Treehouse Set Review #RLFM #Review #LEGO43215 https://t.co/n1OKAZ8pLn
about 12 hours ago
- We already knew the Friends Botanical Gardens was going to be a good set. But just this first little section is ama… https://t.co/53tqxBgGL7
about 15 hours ago
- Introducing LEGO Play Stories From LEGO Books https://t.co/8HdED3iQj2
about 16 hours ago
- LEGO Batman Batcave Shadow Box VIP Early Access https://t.co/tWQ9mgGkkK
about 18 hours ago