With only a few days until the highly anticipated LEGO® Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle become available for LEGO VIP members, the sets Designer Video has been released. The sets LEGO Designer Justin Ramsden & LEGO Graphic Designer Crystal Fontan, talk about the Hogwarts Castle incredible detail and what inspired the sets creation. The 6020 piece microscale model of Hogwarts Castle is packed with details and additions like Hagrid’s hut, Whomping Willow tree plus four exclusive minifigures of Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw. The set also includes 27 microfigures, the Great Hall with buildable stained glass windows and many more cool surprises. You’ll be able to purchase the set from August 14th in LEGO Brand Stores and online via shop.LEGO.com. You’ll also be able to met Justin at the LEGO Store London, this upcoming Wednesday, for a special signing event.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Happy Birthday! @LEGOIdeas At 10 - The Facts & Figures https://t.co/hs0wGpSAfe
about 38 mins ago
- We're all going to the zoo tomorrow, that's @TwycrossZoo as the Great Brick Safari Opens Tomorrow https://t.co/VaNC9Ipd2a #TZBrickSafari
about 3 hours ago
- It's Good To Be Bad - LEGO DC Super-Villains Out Now Worldwide https://t.co/mtwC1e3fJ1
about 4 hours ago
- Will You Be Brave Enough For @LEGOLANDWindsor Brick Or Treat https://t.co/PR1HlYdShu
about 5 hours ago
- New LEGO Movie 2 Character Revealed - Meet Rex Dangervest https://t.co/RP9d0BlNvN
about 18 hours ago