With only a few days until the highly anticipated LEGO® Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle become available for LEGO VIP members, the sets Designer Video has been released. The sets LEGO Designer Justin Ramsden & LEGO Graphic Designer Crystal Fontan, talk about the Hogwarts Castle incredible detail and what inspired the sets creation. The 6020 piece microscale model of Hogwarts Castle is packed with details and additions like Hagrid’s hut, Whomping Willow tree plus four exclusive minifigures of Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw. The set also includes 27 microfigures, the Great Hall with buildable stained glass windows and many more cool surprises. You’ll be able to purchase the set from August 14th in LEGO Brand Stores and online via shop.LEGO.com. You’ll also be able to met Justin at the LEGO Store London, this upcoming Wednesday, for a special signing event.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- LEGO Micro Cities by @NoStarch Book Review https://t.co/MP0LhipAWh
about 5 hours ago
- Guess who's back! We'll be kicking off our reviews of The LEGO Movie 2 sets very soon!
about 17 hours ago
- LEGO Forms New Publishing Partnership With @ChronicleBooks https://t.co/y29YvpSHsf
about 20 hours ago
- Junior Builder Week Returns To @LEGOLANDWindsor https://t.co/vqFT1zejea
about 1 day ago
- Want a unique gift for the LEGO fan in your life? Check out the new Personalised LEGO Books from @Penwizard https://t.co/cogR3OkDYF
about 1 day ago