With only a few days until the highly anticipated LEGO® Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle become available for LEGO VIP members, the sets Designer Video has been released. The sets LEGO Designer Justin Ramsden & LEGO Graphic Designer Crystal Fontan, talk about the Hogwarts Castle incredible detail and what inspired the sets creation. The 6020 piece microscale model of Hogwarts Castle is packed with details and additions like Hagrid’s hut, Whomping Willow tree plus four exclusive minifigures of Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw. The set also includes 27 microfigures, the Great Hall with buildable stained glass windows and many more cool surprises. You’ll be able to purchase the set from August 14th in LEGO Brand Stores and online via shop.LEGO.com. You’ll also be able to met Justin at the LEGO Store London, this upcoming Wednesday, for a special signing event.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Be excellent to each other! #InternationalDayOfHappiness https://t.co/KgEXC9qhyq
about 10 hours ago
- Magical New Series Of LEGO Disney Minifigures Revealed https://t.co/mhM0rB2Ci4
about 11 hours ago
- New Spider-Man Far From Home Sets Revealed https://t.co/y2B0qLf1VK
about 12 hours ago
- Get Your Game On - The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame Review https://t.co/jnWYbBVR5v
about 13 hours ago
- New LEGO Star Wars Sets UK Pricing & Date Revealed https://t.co/Q7520D043z
about 16 hours ago