On Wednesday the LEGO Group announced their annual results for 2018. A press conference was held in Billund, Denmark, which was streamed live online. For those who missed out on being at the press conference or watching it live, the whole thing has been made available online. LEGO Group CEO, Niels B Christiansen discusses the groups 3% growth in consumer sales and great bounceback on the less than great 2017 results. The LEGO Group are bucking the industry trend, which has suffered from the loss of Toys R Us and difficulties with other retailers. Physical play is still at the heart of everything LEGO® does, but it’s also been successful in blending traditional play with new technologies. Watch the full press conference below, which also takes a look at what the future holds for LEGO.
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- Inspired by an earlier post from @LEGO_Group I've fished out my Technic figures from back in the day
about 10 hours ago
- Popular LEGO Marvel Sets Hall of Armour & Spider-Man Minifigure Pack Back In Stock https://t.co/16kmHKdAdX
about 11 hours ago
- McLaren Senna Speed Champions Set Review https://t.co/1E0bgzmIZQ
about 17 hours ago
- LEGO Set To Launch Lead User Lab https://t.co/CmhohCdkpN
about 20 hours ago
- LEGO Hidden Side Sets Now Available To Pre-order https://t.co/eceNGiNWN5
about 2 days ago