Earlier today a brand new LEGO® set was revealed based on the hit 90s TV show FRIENDS and with it comes a set of all-new Minifigures. Of course, both sets feature the same characters but each includes them in different outfits inspired by iconic moments from the shows, along with different hair styles. That’s especially the case with the upcoming Apartments set. The original set of Minifigures featured in the Ideas set were recently transformed into Keychains. Which versions of the characters do you prefer?
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shape the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- First 2023 LEGO Disney Sets Revealed https://t.co/kx5YhpoZd8
about 3 hours ago
- Daily LEGO Advent Round-up: December 3rd https://t.co/TomVKmnsfb
about 16 hours ago
- New 2023 LEGO Creator 3-in-1 Sets Revealed https://t.co/QMtG7b1rk7
about 1 day ago
- NINJAGO Garmadon Volume 1 Now Available https://t.co/0iQaxbSlqv
about 1 day ago
- Daily LEGO Advent Round-up: December 2nd https://t.co/31DBSmk6iN
about 2 days ago