If you have an abundance of LEGO® VIP Reward points and want to express your fondness for the LEGO brand through the medium of hats, then the latest VIP merch is just for you. For 2500 hard earnt LEGO VIP points, you can bestow upon your head a LEGO Bucket Hat. It’s reversible to offer two different designs, with one featuring the LEGO logo and the other a brick pattern. It’s available now on the VIP Rewards Centre, once you have redeemed your points, you’ll then need to place an order on LEGO.com to redeem your reward. The Rewards Centre and rewards items may not be available in all regions.
Home » New Products » LEGO Bucket Hat Appears On VIP Rewards
Author: Adam White
Howdy I'm Adam, The editor of BricksFanz.com - your go to source for the latest LEGO news, reviews and much, much more. Some of you may know me from other LEGO sites so you'll know I have a good experience of the LEGO community and a deep, passionate commitment to all things LEGO. I specialize in seeking out the latest LEGO news and products, as well as being an expert on all thing LEGO gaming based. So welcome to BricksFanz - Fuelling Your LEGO Lifestyle.
By clicking on affiliate links across this website, BricksFanz.com may earn a small commission. This in no way influences our opinions or shapes the content we cover.
BricksFanz on Twitter
- We already knew the Friends Botanical Gardens was going to be a good set. But just this first little section is ama… https://t.co/53tqxBgGL7
about 1 hour ago
- Introducing LEGO Play Stories From LEGO Books https://t.co/8HdED3iQj2
about 2 hours ago
- LEGO Batman Batcave Shadow Box VIP Early Access https://t.co/tWQ9mgGkkK
about 4 hours ago
- BricksFanz Weekly #LEGO Recap May 29th – June 4th https://t.co/aiOBWYz65K
about 18 hours ago
- NINJAGO City Markets Available For All https://t.co/dZ917sScjH
about 19 hours ago